U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | GUM PRINTS OF BALLET DANCERS

GUM PRINTS OF BALLET DANCERS

  • To: "ALT PHO PROC." <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: GUM PRINTS OF BALLET DANCERS
  • From: BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:04:31 -0400
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

DEAR LIST,

            Sorry, I have forgotten the name of the person on this list who
does beautiful gum prints of ballet dancers.  Whoever this person is, please
contact me off list; I may have a client for you.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi