Hello,

Thank you for the message as to where to acquire the film!

Susan
On 2009-10-19, at 6:19 PM, Cacadanebay@pacbell.net wrote:

They list both Ulano and Amberlith at misterart.com

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 19, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Susan Huber <shuber1@telus.net> wrote:

Hello all;.

i found some small sheets at the art supplies store that is big in Western Canada- it is not cheap- comes in ? 8 by 10 inch sheets...

Susan
On 2009-10-19, at 12:12 PM, D. Mark Andrews wrote:

Okay folks, a little off topic here, but I'm having a difficult time trying
to hunt down sheets of rubylith. Seems like this stuff should be easy to
find online, but I haven't had any luck with the usual haunts. Where are you
buying your rubylith?

Thanks,

Mark