U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience (attn: marek + the gum woesagain

Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience (attn: marek + the gum woesagain)

Hi Phritz, my PVAc glue is a Caparol product too. Just a different
type of PVAc (and/or different formulation)...

As I said before, PVAc glue/sizing is a very vague description;
molecular weight, hydrolization ratio, solution strength and extra
additives all are definitive. And unfortunately no manufacturer is
stating these (= the exact formulation) in their product information
sheets.

Try another one if this is not working for you.

I must insist something's wrong with your coating solutions; none of
your posted step tablet prints were successful in my criteria...