U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: printer recommendations?

RE: printer recommendations?

I would just repeat, epson 3800 and forget that  you ever messed with printers. On top of that QTR software gives you a total control of you printing.
Perhaps tthere is a smaller Epson printer with the same set of pigmented inks and similar resolution. Actually I only use photoblack and yellow, so a 4 color printer would do.
Marek

> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:00:34 +0200
> From: phritz-phantom@web.de
> Subject: Re: printer recommendations?
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> i know, i know.... i wish.
> cheapest offer in the whole of austria is 1300euro. not going to happen
> right now, regardless whether i save some of it in ink or not....
> maybe some day if i run into some cash....
>
> phritz
>

> ender100 schrieb:
> > Epson 3800, $300 rebate where available...
> >

> > --
> > Mark Nelson
> > www .MarkINelsonPhoto.com
> > www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!