U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: printer recommendations?

Re: printer recommendations?

The Durabrite block far more UV than Claria. I did some platinum and carbon with an old C70 without any problem but just need to add a lot of contrasting agent to have a decent print with a 285 which use Claria ink.