U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Rotary Palladium?

Re: Rotary Palladium?

I seem to recall an old View Camera Magazine article that described William Laven's technique and that he used a Jobo for processing his prints.

http://www.platinotype.com/frame.html

He mentions it the 'current technique's section