Re: "BEST" DEV FOR BRF 200?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: "BEST" DEV FOR BRF 200?
- From: Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:03:56 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAF8mGYwyTE1KuhupTYJBS88BAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAF8mGYwyTE1KuhupTYJBS88BAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20090812)
I have very limited experience with it. It developed well with Pyrocat
HD - I was printing on Azo at the time, so I used the 2:2:100 dilution.
My temps were 80F, as that is my water temperature here in Florida.
Sorry, I don't remember times, but I did not see any excessive pyro
stain. I'd give PMK a shot, if I were you.
BOB KISS wrote:
* I have some 4X5 BRF 200 in the freezer and I would like to use it to
photograph a lovely road surrounded by cane fields and palm trees in
late afternoon light. I have read in the past that this film develops
excessive stain with pyro devs such as my favorite, PMK, so I am
hoping that some of you might have had some excellent results with
other devs. I have found the following info:*
* Please recommend your “favorite” dev and some starting
******Calumet doesn’t list it and B&H lists it as discontinued. Unless
you use the link above, it doesn’t even show up on the Bergger site.
Discontinued? Or delayed due to the shuffling of film manufacturers in
U.K. and Europe? *
*Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ *
*"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going
to live forever". Mahatma Gandhi*
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 4548 (20091027) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.13.114/2401 - Release Date: 09/28/09 17:53:00