U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Wetplate Workshop & Daguerreian Society Symposium in Philadelphia

Wetplate Workshop & Daguerreian Society Symposium in Philadelphia

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Wetplate Workshop & Daguerreian Society Symposium in Philadelphia
  • From: Tsuyoshi Ito <tito@projectbasho.org>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:26:48 -0500
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

Hi,

To coincide with Daguerreian Society Symposium in Philadelphia, we are inviting France Scully Osterman for a weekend workshop titled "Intermediate Wet-Plate Collodion" on November 14&15th. This workshop serves for those who have a basic understanding and practice and want to further deepen the knowledge of collodion process in general. Other applications such as opaltypes and orotones as well as creating positive transparencies will be covered.

We have more spaces for the workshop, and please let us know if you are interested in attending.

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/2009fall/intermediate-wet-plate-collodion-workshop.html

Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi