U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Flattening roll transparency media

Re: Flattening roll transparency media

I've bought the Pictorico media in rolls and use it on my Epson 3800 which
also does not have a roll feeder. I found that if I cut a bunch of sheets
to size and layed them out flat and let them sit for several days, this
allowed the material to flatten out on its own and then just feed it
through one sheet at a time.

Kerik

--
Kerik