U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Flattening roll transparency media

Re: Flattening roll transparency media

Hi Loris

You can roll it up in another roll and keep it a week this way to unrool the film.
In fact you should roll it but no the way it was roll , you should constrain the roll. and after a week it will be easier to coat.

Christian