U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: speaking of printers...

RE: speaking of printers...

CHris,
QTR is a separate printing program, no need for a photoshop to print or anything else on your PC. QTR will print tiff files and perhaps some other formats as well. I split the channels in photosop, save each channel and then just print from QTR using black and yellow inks (you select inks you want to use) on my Epson 3800. Most Epson printers are supported. CHeap transparencies are Ok as well, up to some ink load.
Marek

> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:49:05 -0700
> From: zphoto@montana.net
> Subject: Re: speaking of printers...
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> OH, this sounds contradictory--sorry for wasting
> e-particles, but I gave away MY computer and all I have left
> at home is this s--ta-s piece of work that was my husband's,
> a cheap Gateway laptop $600 thing...so I do have a PC to
> test the printer with, just no Photoshop on it.
> Chris

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.