U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Gordon,

I'm very sorry to hear of your layoff. I hope you will find a suitable
position very soon. I too, appreciate all your hard work keeping this
clown show running for so long. :-)

All the best,
Kerik
www.kerik.com