U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

I'm sorry for your position & I wish you can sort things out for
yourself quickly.

As for the list, I'm sure we will manage to find a new place for it
somehow BUT (as someone else pointed out) what's most critical is *the
achives*! (So much invaluable information accumulated in 14 years or
so...) Can't you ask for a backup/export of the archive (in an
importable format)? Anyone with knowledge about the particular list
deamon (& its data files) we were/are using?