U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca, "Gordon J. Holtslander" <gjh@shaw.ca>
  • Subject: Re: New home for list needed.
  • From: Hamish Stewart <hamish@gumphoto.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:38:34 +0000
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

Dear Gord,

As someone who has subscribed to this list for over 10 years I am deeply
saddened by this news. You have supported a wonderful resource that has over
the years brought alt photographers together across continents, languages
and personal views, which seems to be an apt reflection on the true and best
impact of the internet.

Your role in bringing together a small, but passionate, community across the
world is no small achievement and one for, which I am personally, deeply
grateful.

I work for a university myself here in the UK and some of my colleagues are
being 'rationalised'.

Best wishes and thank you

Hamish