U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Upsetting and sad news.
This is such a wonderful and inspiring community you have hosted! Though I have only posted a small number of times, I feel a part of a community which has kept me inspired to keep exploring the alternative photo universe.
I wish you all the best in the days and months ahead.

david drake