U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Hi Gordon,

This is very sad news. I hope you have any sight on other work oportunities or maybe this will open the way for a radical change!

Concerning the list it might be a good idea to back up the subscriber list as soon as possible. As you still have access to the listserver this might be easy for you. The same for the archives, I hope they leave them on the server for some time.

And thanks for all you did from a list member since 1997.

Kees