Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:43 PM
Subject: New home for list needed.

Hello all:

The University of Saskatchewan has eliminated my position.  I was layed
off this morning (Nov 10).

Because of this I will no longer be able to manage the
alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca mailing list.
I no longer have access to my University address:
    gordon.holtslander@uask.ca

If any wishes to contact me please use the address gjh@shaw.ca

Its been great hosting this list :)

Gord