U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Absolutely! Personally, I detest with utmost venom, Yahoo and google groups. Gordon has done superb job keeping those horrible commercial interests away from us.
Thank you for all you work Gordon and good luck for the future.
Davidh