From: Tomas Sobota [mailto:tom@sobota.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:54 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: New home for list needed.

Greg,
The "institution of higher learning" that you mention does not seem to have any interest to host our list now that Gordon is not working there any more. They probably don't even know or care what it's all about. The list actually depended on the goodwill and hard work of Gordon, that's all.
I'd much prefer that alt-photo be sited on a server such as Malin's or other on this thread that have offered their servers. People that are involved in alt photo and who really care about the well-being and future of the list.
Tom