U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

First let me offer Gordon thanks for hosting the list for so many years! What a gift he helped give the world. And also say that I'm sorry to hear about his job loss. Sadly the economy is still shedding jobs at an alarming rate.....

While I understand that this list was/is delivered directly to email inboxes which some find more conducive to dialogue, just a reminder that F295.org has a vibrant and robust online forum system (with image support) already in place with categories for many of the processes and topics discussed here - all are welcome. F295, like alternativephotography.com is a labor of love. While we have occasional member drives to raise money to help defray cost all proceeds go directly back into funding the website, events, supplies etc.

Best,
Tom

Tom Persinger
f295 LLC