Re: New home for list needed.

Hello
I would vote for Malin's site. I know next to nothing about Yahoo, but people go to alternative photography.com because they're already interested in the subject, and the list seems to be a natural fit there.
Heidi

Susan Huber wrote:
Hello Tom,

I agree- malin's site would be an excellent site to have the list- it will draw more people there.

Susan
On 2009-11-11, at 4:54 AM, Tomas Sobota wrote:

Greg,
The "institution of higher learning" that you mention does not seem to have any interest to host our list now that Gordon is not working there any more. They probably don't even know or care what it's all about. The list actually depended on the goodwill and hard work of Gordon, that's all.
I'd much prefer that alt-photo be sited on a server such as Malin's or other on this thread that have offered their servers. People that are involved in alt photo and who really care about the well-being and future of the list.
Tom

Susan Huber
www.susanhuber.com <http://www.susanhuber.com>