U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

I would very much prefer an email-based, ad-free list such as we have
enjoyed for the last fifteen years. If we could contrive a powerful host
such as a university, but keep links to alternative photography.com, that
would be my favourite.

Best wishes

Henry