U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

it was me who said that.
i thought apug could host an independent subforum or just host the archives and mailing list software.
but you're right, they already have a their own forums on the topic and "no digital talk" at all is definitely no good option.
i thought maybe someone here could have close relations to apug and they could do it for charity or for a compensation of the cost.

phritz

Katharine Thayer schrieb:
I forget who mentioned Apug, but in my opinion, that's not a viable option. There is an alternative process forum on Apug, but Apug is strongly against discussion of digital negatives or any digital aspect of photography whatever, and set up hybridphoto, a sister site, for discussion of such matters. This results in a sort of split personality for alternative process folks, and the result hasn't been satisfactory, at least in my opinion; neither place is really a comfortable home for us.