U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Title: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE
Katharine,
Agreed... Nicely done.  In the interests of a complete count, in addition to my offer to host, please add me to the following:

Against Yahoo/Google
For text-based
For an alt-photo connected person, website  or institution to host
Wait for university-based people to try to come up with a university to host the list

I’ve also seen suggested that we have a website for the list, while I’m not really for that, I do think it would be good to have an “associated” site for hosting archives, images, or other documents related and from members of the list, but NOT the list itself (or a chat board or the like). Does that makes sense?

David.