U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed—a Case for Google/Yahoo

Re: New home for list needed—a Case for Google/Yahoo

Hi Keith,

Why don't I just go out and shoot myself instead heheheheheh I don't think the group or Gord are ready for that.  Anyway, I hope the group and Gord come up with something before this list goes down so everyone can be notified.