U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: New home for list needed-a Case for Google/Yahoo

RE: New home for list needed-a Case for Google/Yahoo

Remember Don,

No good deed goes unpunished. hehehehehe
On Nov 11, 2009, at 2:25:40 PM, "Don Bryant" <donsbryant@gmail.com> wrote:

From:"Don Bryant" <donsbryant@gmail.com>
Subject:RE: New home for list needed-a Case for Google/Yahoo
Date:November 11, 2009 2:25:40 PM CST
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Keith,

I’ve created a Yahoo group as an alternative to the current list just in
case the list goes down unexpectedly.

Here are the pertinent addresses in case anyone desires to take advantage of
this Yahoo group.

Post message: alternative_photography@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: alternative_photography-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Just to be clear: This isn't an attempt to hijack the list, just an
alternative if the current list goes down until another solution is
discovered.

Best regards to everyone,

Don Bryant