U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed-a Case Against Yahoo

Re: New home for list needed-a Case Against Yahoo

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: New home for list needed-a Case Against Yahoo
  • From: Jean Daubas <jean.daubas@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:57:44 +0100
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer:x-mimeole;bh=Gkigz5e0jG3XVVoaOhe3GX1+V/6uoFTCRgV13w4PTtU=;b=fz/ViG/+l7QxNMoRPv+DzCkieosqyiH3sHyoOltZhlWBXLRRFbV9QxPq1PS2KXMd08MU8ygxZu3XLIGe+n7vm9/wDe/w/OHW13FbfB60XACKsQuPqzdFu7rHSjiHUz2b8EBeSAJpmRq4jm/x+ewb3USYO8VQCGkv9LuasLD48FM=

Hi Katherine,

I fully agree with your positions and I share your fear that our group will split in 2 parts. Unfortunately, as I wrote it in a previous post,  it is exactly what happened in the pinhole commmunity when a part of it went to the more commercial, fully organised F295 group while the others tried to keep on sharing on a more spontaneous and informal way on the pinhole discussion list.
I really think the "spirit"  which had been shared until now by the list subscribers (and managed by Gordon) is our "strength" and any solution we are going to find must be respectful of this free-sharing spirit.
Jean

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 6:40 PM