U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Fabriano

Fabriano

This is a resend, I tried this around the beginning of the week and it doesn't appear to have gone trough so I'm trying again. My apology if this is redundant, I think I used a different from address.

Greetings,
I need to order more paper for my pd/pt printing; using Platine now coating with the magic brush. Was wanting to try the Fabriano Artistico HP Extra White 300lb and was wondering if anybody is using this or should I stay away from it. I saw in Dick's book that it should be acidified and if that is still true, soaking or brushing, what works best this year? I prefer the thicker papers so any recommendations in this direction is appreciated.

Thanks,
David