From: David M. Young [mailto:david@cloudance.com]
Sent: 14 November 2009 07:06
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: that gift thing...

“... I don’t want to post my home email address...”

That’s what PayPal is for... Does it work in Canada?

D.

On 11/13/09 2:33 PM, "Gordon J. Holtslander" <gjh@shaw.ca> wrote:

OK

I have been humming and hawing about this.  I get so much out of this
list I have never considered accepting anything.

If anyone would like to send me something I will accept it.  I don't
want to post my home mail address on the net for everyone to see and be
archived forever ...

If anyone would like to send something contact me privately for my address.

Gord