U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: that gift thing...

Re: that gift thing...

Although I don't post, this has been a good resource for me.
Therefore, what is your address?

On Nov 13, 2009, at 5:33 PM, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

OK

I have been humming and hawing about this. I get so much out of this list I have never considered accepting anything.

If anyone would like to send me something I will accept it. I don't want to post my home mail address on the net for everyone to see and be archived forever ...

If anyone would like to send something contact me privately for my address.

Gord

EJ Photo wrote:
Gord, It almost seems like yesterday that we started to have such open exchange of alt ideas and practices. thanks so much for all the years of support. I am hoping that you as well as many others land on a happy patch during these tough economic times.
I'd like to suggest a small gift be sent to Gord from each of us for all he has done to make these conversations possible.
Where should I send mine Gord? Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
www.ericneilsenphotography.com <http:// www.ericneilsenphotography.com>