U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tricolor gum question - yellow

Re: tricolor gum question - yellow

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: tricolor gum question - yellow
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:25:30 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=3zJKP6APDkkMT53+Z25wZIHHJYpf3ioTgTgoCd7EHKg=;b=cMJeH1ve18krNPDqzZB7O+WmYAxozMBu3jiH1in856P653zZEpxGt7L3ikcS+pb7I4GWCV/IrD8aIx9Up8rMyC2lCgfGgBUCh+MVP6qpk5/JajYFRWdyHyHHiS93X3R5SxvTdLBT4btiIWu50nUNKY/49eyKDqOTh6O+qqnAd0g=

I love Daniel Smith quinacridone gold.  While I use 3 blues and 8 or so reds, the only yellow I use is the Quin Gold.  Very transparent.  Warm, and not garish.

Don't buy it though.  Rumor has it that the pigment was created for the automotive industry (that gold PT Cruiser!) and that it won't be made anymore.  So I want it all for myself!