U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Using registration pins with a vacuum easel

Re: Using registration pins with a vacuum easel

Don, there are several different height pins available (or there were...),
if you use the lower ones, typically .100 or so, you just punch paper and
neg, or use some "tags" taped on (though there are registration tabs
available still, I think).

If you're not doing this professionally, or you don't run across a real
registration punch inexpensively, I've used a 3 hole punch successfully at
home for years.

erie