U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Blacklight lamps

Re: Blacklight lamps

Thanks again; I will have the BL TL 20W/10 SLV in mind.

We still have /05 lamps in stores (few!) here in Istanbul, maybe I
should stock something like 20 more. (Lamps are cheap here: a single
40W /05 lamp will cost something like EUR 3...) BTW, the /05 lamps
will emit visible light indeed, but I saw the spectral distribution of
the lamp (in Philips technical paper), and you can be sure on the fact
that more than 80-90% of energy is in the UVA region.