From: Erich Camerling <e.camerling@tiscali.nl>
To: Alt-photo-process <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 5:31 pm
Subject: UV-densitometer

Dear users of an UV-densitometer,
Years ago I built my own visible light transmission densitometer.Now I need to build an UV-densitometer.
Therefore I need your help.Can anyone of you tell me what UV-sensor and what UV- light source is used in your
UV-densitometer ? That is the most important fact for me.When you can give me a copy of the circuit diagram I would appreciate that but it is not necessary .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Kind regards,
Erich Camerling