U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: time to move to the new list

Re: time to move to the new list

Hi Paul,

I checked the (new) list but you are not subscribed (yet).
You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you have toreply to befor your subscription will work.

regards,

kees