U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)

RE: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)

That's just what happened to me too. However, I am now getting messages on new list after  replying to a post there today.

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226