[Alt-photo-process-list] Re: Few points about the new list...

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 18:34:05 GMT 2009

John,

I agree. I like having Alt Process List in the header too so that I can distinguish quickly the source.
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups

Mark Nelson Photography

From:   Productions <productions at johnesimmons.com>
Subject:    [Alt-photo-process-list] Re: Few points about the new list...
Date:   December 4, 2009 12:02:16 PM CST
To: alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
I get the txt message with html in Thunderbird
I like the [Alt-photo-process-list] in the header - keeps me from
confusing it with spam
John

Kees Brandenburg wrote:
> Hi Loris,
>
> 1. I'll look into that. But I'm not seeing any .txt attachments here. What mail client do you use?
> 2. Both can be changed or removed but a (simpler) footer makes it much easier to unsubscribe.
>
> regards,
>
> Kees
>

> On 4 dec 2009, at 16:22, Loris Medici wrote:
>

>> Hi Gord,
>>
>> 1. Some messages (more than 50%) have a small .txt attachment which is
>> annoying. It's probably due people posting in .html format. Can't we set the
>> list to only accept text messages? (Or better, automatically change the
>> format the messages to .txt.)
>>
>> 2. Can't we drop:
>> a. The list prefix "[Alt-photo-process-list]" from message subjects?
>> (That will present more information to the user - on the mail header view
>> screen in the mail client.)
>> b. The constant signature/suffix in the bottom of messages? (It's an
>> extra burden to clear it and also it's a useless overhead in the message
>> body.)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Loris.

Alt-photo-process-list