[alt-photo] Re: Happy New List Birthday

Kerik kerik at kerik.com
Wed Dec 9 19:51:42 GMT 2009

That's Joni Sternbach's collodion work. She has a book out called Surfland.
She was the winner of the 2008 Photo Lucida publishing competition.
Beautiful work...

Kerik
www.kerik.com

> BTW if anyone is interested, one of the last PDN magazines featured an
article on alt.  It is the one with the surfer pic on the

On Dec 9, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Marek Matusz wrote:

> I just send a note out that I am not receiving any messages from the new
list and here comes Chris to the rescue. I am getting a posting from the new
list.