[alt-photo] alt-photo is living happily on Kees server, while Yahoo groups is down

Michel Debar michel at debar.org
Wed Dec 9 21:04:16 GMT 2009

Just for the record, today, Yahoo groups (the lot) has been displaying this
all day :

We're Sorry...

We are unable to complete your request at this time. We are aware of this
problem and are working on a resolution. (code -9997)
If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please contact
our Customer Care team. We apologize for this inconvenience.

--
Michel Debar
11, chemin du Fort Saint-Héribert

Tél. +32 (081) 4612 04 - +32 (0485) 72 83 92