[alt-photo] Re: epson c88 & ultrafine inkjet transparency

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Dec 10 15:21:37 GMT 2009

Don's suggestion would work better in case of epson c88 since I don't think
it has a paper sensor like HP 9180B, and the real problem is the printer not
being able to catch the thin, slippery and relatively hard transparency
material. When using a Epson 1290 printer, I was putting few sheets of plain
paper in the feeder, under the transparency material and the printer was
able to catch it, not so when no supporting paper was used. Once it's in the
printer it shouldn't give you problems...

I had just wanted to mention my case/solution for the records.

Regards,
Loris.