[alt-photo] Re: Kodak NOT discontinuing 5X7?

erie patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri Dec 11 22:17:26 GMT 2009

Immediate discontinuation is unlikely, given that HABS/HAER submissions
require 5x7 negatives to be submitted as it stands at this time. The
requirements may change, most of the HABS work I've done I've been able to
get them to approve 8x10 negatives, and I know of a few others as well.
Someday I hope to find a 5x7 format kit for my Sinar P, but until then, 8x10
or 4x5 is it.

erie