[alt-photo] Re: Test CALLING ALL ALTERNATE PROCESS PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Herman James hj at climategallery.com
Wed Dec 23 16:03:01 GMT 2009

Dear Alt-Photographers,

Apparently I am on your list and so I thought I might send this invitation
out to you all.

My name is Herman James and I am Co-director of climate/gallery in New York.
I am writing you because I am trying to find alternate process photographers
for our coming exhibition

Our Open Call for this exhibition is online at
http://www.climategallery.com/

We are pleased to announce, and very honored to have as our Œjudge¹ for our
Best in Show awards: