[alt-photo] Re: How do you reproduce your work?

Carol Gula cgula at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 28 04:28:30 GMT 2009

HI,
If there is any alt near Tampa, I'd love  to know.
 I've been  a lurker for  a number of years (can you be shy on the internet
?)
The past few years I've been focusing on updating my digital skills. I had
used the Burkholder method for negatives in the past, but promise myself
I'll be experimenting with Mark Nelson' methods this year.
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/carol_gula.html  and
www.cgula.com
Rebecca Larson does lots of pinhole  , hand painted work in the Tampa Area
Carol Gula