[alt-photo] Re: AUUGGHH... Restarting and new decisions... Need advise.

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Thu Dec 31 05:07:10 GMT 2009

Diana,

shelf in lieu of Nikon digital gear (although I have had a Sekor lens in
my bag which has more recently been replaced by a Tamron 90mm 2.8
[amazing lens]). I went digital due to a high volume of travel and the
lack of medium format film in the places I live...over the past eight
years, I've had to do without a really professional shop/lab. But, your
post gives me hope. I'm interested to know which scanner/printer combo
you're using. I'm currently in the printer market and have had my eyes
on the HP b9180. From everything I've read, it does a great job with
both prints and digital negatives.

Trevor