[alt-photo] Re: Transvel

David Hatton davidh6180483 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:54:36 GMT 2010

No,
I'm in the U.S. at the moment. Won't be in Riyadh 'til maybe
November(ish). However my daughter in law is in the UK at the moment -
visiting- and she returns to Riyadh on the 25th. I return to the UK on
the 21st so I could bring you some paper with me and hand it over to
her to bring to you. It's all very complicated I know...
David