[alt-photo] Re: on-line exhibition

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 1 18:35:06 GMT 2010

Thanks, Alberto.  It all came up this time.  These are so beautiful.
I also like the color palette you chose.  I'm not even sure what a
resinotype is, or what that entails, but I love the look of these.  I
especially like "Corte del Calderer."   They have such a nice feel
(mood) to them.  How big are they?

Diana