[alt-photo] Re: on-line exhibition

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 1 18:37:59 GMT 2010

Oh, ha.  That's so funny.  I had forgotten about that.  Thanks,
Alberto.  :)

Again, I love the work you have up there.  I'm sure resinotype has
been covered on this list, but could you just offer a quick overview
again (for those of us who missed it the first or second time?).  They
look a bit like gum prints, but have a more tactile and an "older"
looking quality, it seems.

Diana