[alt-photo] Re: on-line exhibition

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Thu Apr 1 20:15:08 GMT 2010

> Thanks, Alberto.  So it sounds like the process does have some
> similarities to gum printing, then(?).

The process is more similar to oilprint, but it is needed a positive instead
of a negative.
However, on the contrary of oilprint, in the resinotype it is much more
easier to take off the pigment than adding it (in this, like in gum
printing). I have found that the practice of this tecnique uses the skills
both of oilprint and gum (and carbon for the preparation of the paper)

Alberto