[alt-photo] Re: A PVA postscript

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Apr 3 09:34:41 GMT 2010

8-9 layers remark was made as a remark of how strong the sizing is, it
has nothing to do with registration.

OTOH, I personally haven't experienced any better registration when
shrinking, therefore I don't bother with anymore... (Except for acid
pre-soak of Artistico - which also works as a shrinking stage.) I just
don't care much about misregistration anymore! :) (I take it as the
nature of the process.)

Regards,
Loris.