[alt-photo] Re: Nuarc 26-1K with metal halide bulb

david drake daviddrakephoto at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 5 16:07:26 GMT 2010

Thanks for your help Paul.
It is the right bulb and it should theoretically work, but I'm not
getting anything even though the older bulb works.
I just thought that because it's a different type of bulb (Metal
Halide) I might be missing something ie fuses or something?
I'm going to have the company,  from whom I bought the bulb, test it
this afternoon.

thanks
david